Fintech Compliance is a Chartered Secretary practice offering Compliance, AML and KYC Agent services for Australian entities regulated by ASIC, AUSTRAC, ARNECC and TPB.
Our clients include:
- AFSL and ACL licensees regulated by ASIC
- AML Reporting Entities regulated by AUSTRAC – fund managers, trustees, lenders, stock brokers, remitters, bullion dealers, DCE, payday lenders, startups
- Entities requiring Verification of Identity (VOI) to comply with ARNECC eg. Mortgage Brokers, Aggregators, Mortgagees, Conveyancers
- Entities requiring Proof of Identity (POI) to comply with ATO/ TPB eg. Tax Agents, BAS Agents, Accountants
- Australian entities applying for a Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) from GLEIF for purposes of complying with ASIC CP 334
- Startups that want to outsource their complete AML requirements including KYC
- Pre-Trade Sanctions Screening for fund managers (ie. Portfolio Managers)
- Crypto exchanges (DCE) based in Australia and Singapore implementing Travel Rule and wallet screening to comply with FATF VASP requirements
If you have any questions reach out to us via the form below and we will reply straight away during Sydney business hours.